Premier Realty & Management Co.
PO Box 371005
Denver, CO 80237
Property Management for Denver rental property.
condos, townhomes, houses, duplexes-4 plexes
small multiple unit/apt buildings & modular homes.
Premier Realty and Management Co is a Colorado
Corporation owned by husband and wife, Charles and
Edith Meyer. We have been in business since 1986
& are licensed with the Colorado RE Commission.
Charles Meyer is the Managing Real Estate Broker for
Premier Realty and Management Co. He has lived in Denver
his entire life. He is a graduate of the University of Denver
with a Bachelors Degree in Accounting. He has previously
worked for a CPA, financial planning and other Denver
real estate companies before founding Premier Realty.
Edith Meyer is the Property Account Manager for
Premier Realty and Management Co. She was a licensed
agent with her mother's real estate company and has worked
a licensed RE Broker as well. She is in charge of the
adminstration & accounting for the company and is
also is a Denver native.
"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer"; Romans 12:12
Rental Application Criteria
1. An application is required for each occupant who is (18 years old or older). No co-signors.
2. Applicant's will be required to provide a copy of your drivers license, State ID or other US Govt ID.
3. A Lease Administration fee of $200 will be charged when the lease agreement is signed.
4. Applicant(s) must earn a gross monthly income of at least 2.5 times the rent with employment history of approximately 6 months.
5. Applicant must have satisfactory credit, with a credit score of at least 600 and sufficient lines of good credit and only a few collection and/or negative accounts.
6. Applicant must have satisfactory criminal background.
7. Applicant must have satisfactory rental history of approximately 6 months .
8. Applicant(s) must be non-smoker; no MMJ, etc.
9. There is no material misstatement of information on the rental application including ESA pet information.
10. Provided the application is acceptable, we select the best application received after each Open House. Not first come, first serve.
11. Applications are not conditional on viewing property.
12. Applications must be submitted by midnight on the day of each Open House or they will not be considered.
13. Applicant to provide satisfactory income documentation upon acceptance of application and pay the security deposit & lease admin fee.
14. We a Landlord's Agent and represent the property owner.